We are an effective and efficient not-for-profit organisation working in Poland, actively enabling better collaboration throughout the value chain, in order to increase its efficiency – by delivering knowledge, support and active platform for sharing experience. If you want to learn more about us, go to: ecr.pl
- We run workshops, seminars, work-groups
- We create and promote best practice, support practical standards and harmonies the processes
- Networking with full legal and competition compliance
- Jointly solving the “common” issues
- Cooperation with other organisations to achieve common goals (both in Poland and internationally).
Our recent activities include:
- Supply Forum – Setting priorities for supply chain improvement (incl. standardisation, sustainability, shrinkage, joint demand forecasting and supply planning)
- Demand Forum / Shopper Marketing Group – Various topics related to Consumer/Shopper experience, Shopper Marketing Good Practice (sales, marketing, category management, business ethics, OSA)
- ECR Academy – Unique platform for joint education ventures
- ECR Forum – Annual conference presenting the wide scope of ECR related topics.